Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

News : Park Si Hoo & Shin Hye Sun talked about actor, Kim Byung-ki ( Do Kyung's Grandfather) in Life documentary, " My way "



The life story of actor Kim Byung-gi, who is appearing in the TV drama 'My Golden Life' 
in the TV drama 'Life Documentary - My Way' which will be broadcasted 
at 10 pm on Feb 15th. Actor, Kim Byeong-gi, a deep-seated owner who plays the center 
of gravity among the juniors, Though he seems to be a tough and horrifying image 
due to his overwhelming charisma to act as the opponent with the young actors like
  Park Si Hoo and Shin Hye Sun, who we met at the filming site, both of them talked about 
the unexpected charm of their Sun-bae (Senior)

Shin Hye Sun said, "He's my senior at the shooting site and there was a hug scene 
in the drama. It's inconvenient to take affectionate scenes as a long lost granddaughter
 ( In the story) it was not easy when I shoot with the teacher.
 He made it easy to hold me, so I ended up keep holding him even 
when I was not on camera. "

Park Si Hoo also said, "He seems to be very strict during the filming, 
and very charismatic, but when the filming is over, he's very gentle and cute. 
Also he gives me a lot of encouragement as his junior.  I was very grateful since 
the first time I met him, and it was a great strength for me."


On this day, Kim Byeong-gi's villa in Yeoju, Gyeonggi Province will be made public 
for the first time. A vila that situated in a picturesque of white snowy landscape, 
Kim and his wife live deeply to each other's preciousness. In particular, he reveals 
the romantic aspect of love with his united love for his wife, 
and shows another attraction of this reversal. 

Kim Byeong-gi's life story of  22-year-old passion with amateur attitude 
always in front of acting and scriptafter his debut 50 years ago 
can be confirmed at "life documentary, My Way".

Credit : Kim Seong-won reporter newsme@sportschosun.com, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment