Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

MGl - Shooting : Do Kyung's father at SRT Station : 2018.02.12

FYI : SRT is The Suseo–Pyeongtaek high-speed railway or super rapid train 
(formerly known as the Suseo HSR or Metropolitan Area HSR)
 is a high-speed railway from Suseo in southeast Seoul to a junction with 
the existing Gyeongbu high-speed railway in South Korea. 
The line is part of SR's Korea Train Express (KTX) system, 
and provides an alternative Seoul terminus 
for Gyeongbu KTX and Honam KTX services
 to Mokpo and Busan at the Seoul end.]

Posted by dochithink, thank you!

Look like Do Kyung's father really leave Seoul for his new adventure
But look like he got a phone call!
And the person who posted it said...he looked emotional!
Who called him? And why he looked emotional?
Will he be able to leave Seoul?

Hahaha! I think all of us know the answers!^^


#황금빛내인생 #수서역 #전노민 #연예인봤어요.#촬영장 #젠틀맘그램👩
# My golden life # Suseo # Jeon-min # I saw an entertainer
 # Cinematography # Gentle mamgram 👩

SRT를 타고 왔는데..수서역에서 황금빛내인생 촬영중..대박.
전노민보고 그냥 지나쳤는데...촬영하더라구요..ㅋㅋ
부산에서 서울왔는데 연예인 봤네요..ㅋ
아직 소녀감성? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I was at SRT and they have been shooting "My golden life " in Suseo.
I was just passing by ... I took a shot.
I came to Seoul from Busan, but I saw an entertainer ..
Is he still emotional? LOL

VIDEO


************************

No comments:

Post a Comment