Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Sunday, February 25, 2018

MGL - Our Happy reminder : Episode 48 is tonight Sunday, 2/25 at 7:55 pm on KBS 2TV

So Happy " My Golden Life " is back tonight! 😀

To be honest, I really don't care how the rating will turn out!

The Winter Olympic is the event all Koreans should be proud of!

I, myself will watch the drama for sure, 
Because "My Golden Life" is the most important program 
I'm looking forward to watch, anything else can wait! Haha!

After saying that, let see what is waiting for us in Episode 48?

1. Haesung!

Look like grandpa really collapsed!^^


Who is the mysterious lady that made Do Kyung and his mother concerned


What Do Kyung will do to gain their power back from his aunt?



2. Finland

Jian will really go to Finland?



After their conversation, what Jian can do to help Do Kyung?



3. Jian will help Do Kyung about Haesung?

If so, how?


4. Papa Seo's cancer.

Can it be cured?


I won't predict anything here, 
the drama will reveal it tonight,
We just wait and see!^^

See you tonight, everyone!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment