Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, February 24, 2018

MGL : Our friendly reminder that " NO" drama " My Golden Life " tonight on Sat, Feb 24

KBS will air episode 48 on Sunday, February 25 at 19:55 pm.

And this just for fun!^^

When Do Kyung fells bad to his fans about the broadcasting this weekend!

Please allow me interpret Do Kyung’s feeling to you!


DK :: These emotions are not those kinds of emotions….

DK :: I’m upset because I can’t keep a promise …. to my fans

DK :: I’m so worried…Because there will be NO MGL tonight

DK :: I’m going crazy…Because my fans will be sad!

DK :: I’m so worried…Because tomorrow, Ep. 48 will air at 8 pm, 
exact same time at The Olympic’s closing ceremony!

😂😂😂😂😂


****************

1 comment:

  1. 😂🤣😂🤣 there is truth to your post! Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete