Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Sunday, October 22, 2017

MGL - Ep 15 : Wrapped up story Part # 2

Let's continue...


Jian's phone call and some ominous


Tongyeong tells Jian to turn off the request until the 23rd 
and give her a chance to speak in front of his parents tomorrow.


'My brother is getting married ...' 
When my brother is married and he know it, 
My mother will go to jail for a crime and my father will not be able to endure. 
Then he never will get married.


Choi Dae-kyung leaves the place with a cold back to the time w
hen she only asked him for time until then 


Seo Hyun was rescuesd 


Seo-hyun, who has known Ji-ho, thought he is asking her for money.


Ji Ho : I saved you because you are my sister's sister! 


Yoon Jung - jung caused a major damage. 

Exact date must be 29 but she sent it as 28 instead.
It's wrong message to members on SNS. 
Only it costed only 100 million won


Yoon :: I do not know how to prepare for the event.


Choi Do kyung, who is very angry, scolds Yoon Ha-jung, 
who is saying that she is working very hard while Jian is still in charge of the event . 

The situation that should not be missed is 
the preparation for the 40th anniversary celebration


Do Kyung urgently called out to Ji'an. 

Jian who is busy working on the event without going to the office 


Jian : I asked you not to let my brother know until the wedding 


Do Kyung : Okay, but only in one condition!


Credit :  Dodd Eve, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment