Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, September 8, 2017

KBS - Naver : [My Golden Life] scene of the sparkle main development (spoiler) : Birth secret & Jian hardship # 1

Posted by KBS Drama blog at naver, thank you!


KBS Drama's profile picture

KBS drama 2017.09.08

** ( Dear readers : So Many pictures, to be able to fit it in 2 posts
I have to focus on showing you the pictures and less words, sorry)

Mothers & Birth secret revealed


DNA test results & paternity check> _ <
Let's check the speed check & quality beforehand
 because it is called beam development this week ! 
Skip back and forth, and this week's preview immediately started ~~

Meet the parents


Mother, maybe these people ... Chaebol people ???

It seems that the expression seems to be hardened by the expectation 
that I want to talk with the silver stone which met for a long time "ㅁ"


"I do not know anything and my mom took me here. " 

"Sorry ... (Whirlyrick ~)"


I do not know anything and Mom took me out ?? 

_________________________________

Next




I have to laugh even when I have difficulty.

He got a new car ! 
A victim who is coming to the end with a slim smile ! 



His father / mother / Do Kyung

All this executive group of people
come to meet her we find 
Jian is a popular lady   -_-




Let's get back to the origin repair money 
20 million won!





Do Kyeong leaves Jian's last remaining pride then he took off ...



What a blessing way to do ?

________



Marketing Department Contractor → Chicken Chicken House 
→ Department Store I praise the vitality of Jian who 

Does not fit me anywhere 
~~ 
ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ


Could you get out of your car for a moment, please?
Do you know who I am?
X The truth (?) 
The misunderstanding of the customer continues the shame of Jian.


Seo Ji An? You're fired! 
(I do not know if I'm a freak)

To be continued...

Credit : KBS drama, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment