Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, September 8, 2017

K-star VDO News : 4th place (News) Park Si Hoo, successfully returned to the weekend drama... Break over 20% of audience rating

Park Si Hoo's return to TV drama got 4th place for weekly Top ten news



VIDEO


Anyway the subcription translated by google below :

They started with the conversation about Park Si Hoo


[Field sound: Lee Jung-bin] 

Seobin, [Golden My Life] Did you watch the first broadcast? 

[Scene: Yi Soo Bin] 

Sure! Downed commitment there is also good development view fun fast to see, 
especially Park Sihoo's character was charming 

[Field notes: Lee Jeongbin] 

Reminds me to say Park Sihoo is a 'man', such as 3rd general manager, 
or chaebols that I think he truly look good 

[field notes: close Bin] 

And besides, this character is equipped with longevity, 
so I can see charm that is different than others from Park Sihoo so far. 

[Field sound: Lee Jung Bin] 

So the audience rate also increases vertically? 

[On the spot: Isabin] 

Yes! I'd filled the stadium has already passed the 20% broadcast in the 2nd day 
already difference in viewership 4 percentage points to 

[Field notes: Lee Jeongbin] 

and I already feel the sign of the jackpot? 

[Sound of the scene: Lee Se-bin]  

Fans are going to have 'Park Si-hoo's syndrome have increased so much
 that it will be a big hit. 

[Scene sound: Lee Jung-bin ]

The perfect chemistry of Park Si-hoo and the drama [My Golden Life]
 We will tell you right away ~ 

I announced Park Sihoo's successful return to terrestrial broadcasting. 

Park Sihoo, who returned to the terrestrial drama [My Golden Life] in five years. 


Park Si Hoo with his words during Press conference


[Field sound: Park Si-hoo]

I am Park Sihoo. I am more nervous and trembling today than
 any other production presentation. 

I can not hide tension and trembling. 

[Field sound: Park Si-hoo] 

I think it's been five years since returning to the terrestrial broadcasting. 
It was very burdensome and I had a lot of nighttime sleepings yesterday.  

I am grateful that you will cheer me up with warm eyes because I am back in 5 years . 

[My Golden Life], which started at # 1 in the same time zone, 
exceeded the audience rating of 20% in the second broadcast 
and announced the birth of a big hit drama. 

The reason for the popularity of [My Golden Life] is that
 the attraction of Park Si Hoo is a solid one. 

[Field sound: Park Sihoo] 

Park Si Hoo answered reporters


The charm of 'Choi Do-kyung'?

 A person whi has a lot of money to pursue the Noblesse oblige.
He has many look to know, give perfect namin heodang praying 
He would downed and even cute 
when I saw the script haejuji viewers who probably 
you will love with a lot expectations also



The suction power can not escape looking at once [My Golden Life]
 which further anticipates the next turn with the development! 

[Field notes: Park Sihoo] 


I wonder who that is, I hope it's you 
[golden my life - you feel seeing the TV ]
Viwers are interested in home theater and intensive Park Sihoo 
whether any records have stood through the terrestrial TV launched in five years.

Credit :K STAR live broadcast star news, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment