Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, September 8, 2017

KBS - Naver : [My Golden Life] scene of the sparkle main development (spoiler) : Friendship & Development heating up # 2


Friendship with WooHyuk


"Woo Hyuk, you will never imagine that?"


" What if my parents are not my parents now? " 

"What if you were a chaebol?"



I do not even know Emi Abby.
A prickly personality hobulho obvious Woo Hyuk


But when Jian is tough, he 
gives her strength by her side ~ ~ 
(Jian seems to like it)

_____________________________



A quiet road with no one ... 
I'm walking alone thinking about my mom ...



Losing my mother alone hemaemyeo 
tired of crying three-year-old eunseok of deja vu Is it? 
At that time, he met his new mother .....



Ji'an, 
the victim of a crushing car, kept 
wanting to forget about everything ...

_________________________



The heat is like a fan!

<Golden my life> 
(My Golden Life)
Park Shin. And. . And . ♥ Warm , interesting 
♥ Beam development 9.9 (Sat) 8 pm [Saturday / September 9th / 8 PM (KST)] 
Let's go to KBS2 ! 

Credit : KBS drama, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment