Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

MGL : Rice donation for My Golden Life's Press conference on August 29

Announcement from Sihoorang, thank you!


"황금빛 내인생" 제작발표회 드리미를 진행합니다.
Let's support "My Golden Life" Press conference,




** In case you need to translate it in your own language **

Dear Sihoorang Members

We are so happy to hear the news that the drama "My Golden Life"
will start on September 2nd.
We all support Sihoo and wish to succeed the  "My Golden Life"

"There will be a Press Conference for drama "My Golden Life"

    on August 29 (Tuesday) 2017 "

We will have "dreamy donation" on August 29 to celebrate
the drama production announcement.
Wish to show sihoorang members' strong support and cooperation.

♣ Donation for supporting :
Woori Bank: 1002-984-120031 (sihoorang)
you shoud write your nick name

◇ SWIFT CODE : HVBKKRSEXXX
◇ Bank address : 1585, Sangam-dong, mapo-gu,Seoul,Korea

We always appreciate your support.
Let's wait the drama "My Golden Life" and sihoo with a happy smile^^

Credit : Sihoorang, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment