Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

KBS's MGL News : A chaebol Lady, Na Young Hee In 'My Golden Life'

This is the same news I posted yesterday!

I brought it up again to show you how to look for MGL news on KBS website!

http://find.kbs.co.kr/My Golden Life News


First let me finish this article ;

The chaebol woman Na Young-hee 'Golden My Life'

2017-08-07


Actress, Na Young Hee returns to the theater with her 'My Golden Life'.

The agency's Star Camp 202 said that Na Young-hee decided to appear on 
KBS 2TV's new weekend drama 'My Golden Life' 
(directed by Kim Hyung-suk, drama Soo Hyung Kyung) and started shooting.

Na Young Hee will play as mother of Choi Do Kyung (Park Sihoo) names Roh Myung Hee, 
A representative of Haesung department store. Since she was born as an eldest daughter 
of a marine group, she was educated as' Profit Maximization ' from a childhood, 
With a chaebol blood in her vein

Meanwhile, 'My Golden Life' is a work that explains how a woman who greets the opportunity
 to rise to the gold spoon falls into hell and finds happiness in it. She is the author of 
'My Daughter Seoyoung Lee' Hyung Seok Kim, who directed 'You', is known as a work
 of coincidence, and it is expecting great expectation from broadcasting. 
Will follow "My father is strange," by the first broadcast schedule in September.

 (KBS Media Park Jae Hwan)
Written by: Park 
Jae- hwan Copyright © ⓒ KBS & KBS Media 

****************************

Now!

You can check out " MGL " News from this link!


So far there was 3 news!


And so far Shin Hye Seon's first day shooting news 
is on the top of all news on KBS!


Enjoy reading!^^

Credit : KBS, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment