Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Updated : Introducing...KBS World Program Page for Drama " My Golden Life "

Thank you, everyone for showing your support for Park Si Hoo!

I'm sure, KBS will notice it!

 

I would like to introduce you to this KBSWorld link


Nothing much going on at this moment

But it will when the drama started broadcasting

And ... IT'S IN ENGLISH 😍

Webpage from the link :


This page started getting more active lately!
Believe me I check them all the time and that re-run schedule just being added!

My Golden Life (working title)

Genre : Drama Series
PremiereonKBSWorld : 20170902
Number of Episodes :
Runtime : 70'
Showtime : Sat-Sun 21:20 | 
Re-run: Sun-Mon 03:50 l 
Sat 11:50 l 
Wed 11:50 (Seoul, UTC+9)
  
Synopsis


A woman has a chance to climb up in social status, but she ends up falling 
into a bottomless pit instead. She tries to seek happiness from where she is.


Last time I checked it looked like this


Only me who wrote in the comment box so far!

How to write your comment ?

1. By register directly to KBS or ...
2. By your FB or Twitter account

I'm sure whenever the first poster available 
KBS will add it on that dark rectangle on the screen!

Now, let do it by ourselves just for fun!^^


Credit : kbsworld.kbs.co.kr, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment