Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, June 16, 2017

Osen News : "Under review" Park Si Hoo, Shin Hye Sun, Lee Tae Hwan will meet in 'My Golden Life' [Official]

So many reports about this news today!^^

[OSEN = Jung So-young]


 'My Golden Life' revealed the outline of the casting lineup 
with Park Sihoo, Shin Hye Sun and Lee Tae Hwan.


New KBS 2TV weekend drama "My golden life," is a woman who have the opportunity
 for upward mobility in gold spoon but rather falls into hell in that happiness is 
a sequel of the drama to realize how to find , " weird father.

Park Si Hoo as a male protagonist came to the fore and collected a lot of topics. 
KBS said, "Park Si Hoo is discussing the act."

Uee was mentioned for the first time as the main character of the woman 
who set her breath with Park Sihoo. Uee said, "It is being proposed and under
 consideration," but it has been misunderstood because it has been reported 
after complaining that she has been tested. 

So Shin Hye-sun is expected to come back to the scene again, and the situation is under
 final coordination . Shin Hye-sun is expecting to be active this time after she captivated
 the weekend anime theater with a lively and sunny charm even on KBS 2TV '

Lee is also considering joining ' My Golden My Life'. Lee Tae-hwan said, 
"It is proposed as a next work and is being reviewed positively, but it is not a definitive 
step." The role he is reviewing is a high school friend in the heroine Sue Ji, 
industrial design, and a student who is out of school. 

Meanwhile, ' My golden my life' is a 'my husband got a family, directed So Hyun-kyung
 Kim Hyeong seok PD and the' Seoyoung, My Daughter "by writer is a prayer
 that coincided with work. / 

Credit : osen.co.kr, thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment