Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, June 16, 2017

My Golden Life : Shin Hye Sun Profile




Profile

Name: Shin Hye-Sun
Hangul: 신혜선
Born: 1989
Birthplace: South Korea
Height:
Blood Type:
Twitter: @tellenths

Movies



A Day | Haroo (2017) - Mi-Kyung
A Violent Prosecutor | Geomsawejeon (2016) - electoral district bookkeeper
One Summer Night | Insaengeun Saeongjima (2014) - So-Ra

Drama Series


Secret Forest | Bimilui Soop (tvN / 2017) - Young Eun-Soo
The Legend of the Blue Sea | Pooreun Badaui Junsul (SBS / 2016-2017) - Cha Si-A
Five Enough | Aiga Dasut (KBS2 / 2016) - Lee Yeon-Tae
She Was Pretty | Geunyeoneun Yeppeodda (MBC / 2015) - Han-Sul
Oh My Ghost | Oh Naui Gwishinnim (tvN / 2015) - Kang Eun-Hee
King of High School Life Conduct | Gogyocheosewang (tvN / 2014) - Ko Yoon-Joo
Angel Eyes | Enjelaizeu (SBS / 2014) - Cha Min-Soo (young)
School 2013 | Hakgyo 2013 (KBS2 / 2012-2013) - Shin Hye-Sun (student)

Credit : Asianwiki, thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Shin Hye Sun you are very talented actress I admire you so much..Am so excited that you are the lead actress of this Drama. F. Your silent fans are all waiting for you. Fighting!!! we love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello ShinDopey : Nice to meet you! And welcome to Park Si Hoo's little home here!^^

      Sorry for late reply! Usually weekend is my day off from drama world! I apologize that I can't respond to you fast enough.

      So glad to hear from Shin Hye Sun's fan. I heard many good things about her from my friends.

      It will be fun to watch both of them take us to their 50 episodes journey.

      Have you watched Park Si Hoo's dramas or movie before? If not, please give yourself a try to get to know him more. I will do the same with Shin Hye Sun.

      Can you recommend what drama I should start with?^^

      Thank you for stopping by and cheers for our favorite stars!^^

      Delete
  2. Wow 50 Episodes! I love Korean Drama so much, I watched his drama but that was long time ago. So excited to see their "titanic acting skills". Did some Sherlock Holmes these three have the same field "Theatre and Film". Am breathless here! Yes I would be around to cheers for them and all the cast. Thank You KBS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daebakk Park sihoo oppa😘😍

    ReplyDelete