Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, December 6, 2013

The Princess' Man OST "Vola" - MV (with lyrics in English)



         I like very much the OST of The Princess’ Man. In my opinion is one of the best I ever heard in a kdrama. “Vola” (Fly) is an Italian song, very dramatic and the MV is beautifully done. Enjoy!!!


Credit: pherx4, Thanks!


Fly!

Fly up there,
Fly away to you.
Only your voice that makes me feel free,
Only your caresses that make me exist here.
It makes me feel,
It makes me see,
It makes me talk, truly.
I don’t feel anymore,
I see no more,
I don’t speak anymore, ever.
I don’t sleep anymore,
I don’t think anymore,
I don’t live anymore, ever.
Let me die,
 Let me fall,
Let me see
I can’t resist to live
Without your love.
Fly, fly away to you, to you.

       P.S. This is my translation of the song's lyrics from Italian language, as I hear singing. I think that the meaning of the song is  the lovers have to be together not apart.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't see this MV yet. Thanks for sharing Daniela.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song very much.
    Thank you for sharing Daniela ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome.
    I chose this song because I found translated in English "Flay away from you", maybe because of the word 'away'. The original line, in Italian language, is "Vola lontano A te" and "A te" means "TO you". "DA te" means "FROM you". I consider that 'from' instead of 'to' change the meaning of the song.

    ReplyDelete