Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Final Results 10th Anniversary Korean Drama in Japan



The final results of the 10th Anniversary of Korean Drama in Japan have been announced.

In the category of "Best Actors" Park Si Hoo ended in 6th position.





In the category "Best Dramas" The Princess' Man has reached 4th position.





The other rankings are:

# 12 Family Honor
# 17 Iljimae
# 23 Queen of Reversals
# 26 Prosecutor Princess
# 75 How To Meet A Perfect Neighbor
#149 Which Star Are You From?

"Family Honor" is featured in Division 1.

Congratulations to Park Si Hoo for these achievements.^^




Credit: http://cafe.daum.net/pyungholove - @mikida, thank you!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Wilma! Yeh! Don't have to use google over there! But what it's meant " FH is featured in Division 1 " ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read in another section Family Honor is in first place of long term dramas. I guess it will get special attention, Nikki.

      Delete
    2. Yes! Yes! Yes! Family Honor is the best! Hehehe! Thanks again, Wilma for this good news. I really think for modern drama " Family Honor " is the best drama for PSH. For many reasons 1. Park Si Hoo was addressed as main character in the first time 2. It's very popular in S.Korea, Japan, and China as well! 3. 54 episodes that gave him a chance to develop his character so smooth & so well! That's why many fans like this drama because a lot of him in here. Oh! I must stop otherwise I will be kicked out of our blog!^^

      Delete
    3. Kicked out of your own blog? You're funny. 555
      I have to agree with you. I would never have changed my opinion about Kang Suk if the drama didn't have had so many episodes. Most fans stick with Family Honor.
      555 We already know you're madly in love with Kang Suk and wouldn't leave him for who ever. Only one person doesn't seem to understand this. 555

      Delete
    4. Wilma, never underestimate the power of people! Many dictators were kicked out of their house hence I'm better well behave!^^
      I will fight for life & for my right, Wilma! 55555

      Delete
  2. I searched just from curiosity how many votes received TPM and it was 56,573. The drama received 29,210 votes more than Park Si Hoo. with 27,363.
    Who on Earth voted after Aug 31,2013, when TPM was ranked #11 (PSH #7), so greatly that TPM had finally more than double votes . I guess that were KBS's employees at order. ^^ I'm glad for TPM and the place is well deserved, but as the evolution of voting has no logic. Maybe I'm missing something.
    Whatever, more than a month after the ceremony doesn't matter so much, only as statistics.

    ReplyDelete