Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Thursday, October 31, 2013

One picture : One music : Love is You

Love is You...Seo Yeon Ft Blue Marble

Credit : Cho Da Yah Ssi29


I love you, baby!



I want you by my side



I need you to come back 



I want to see you day and night



I need to have you...



I want to hold you tight



I need to whisper in your ears



How much I miss you



And need you to be with me


That's all because I love you, Baby!


Picture edited by CSI, thank you!
Words by Nikki, thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! ◕‿◕ ♥♥
    You choose the music very well, I love it ღ and I love all the words too!
    So cute Picture, So cute Sihoo, Sihoo is in the BOX ^^
    I want the box back home, all the boxes. Yeh!! Yeh!! ♥♥
    Thank you for sharing CSI ^^ ☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really thought I had written a comment here. Must have done something wrong.:(
    Now Si Hoo has been put in boxes I can take him with me? I'd love to.
    Thanks for sharing CSI.^^

    ReplyDelete