Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Thursday, October 31, 2013

When PSH recieved his Drama Awards from 2007 - 2011

Drem Baby Dream, Bruce Springsteen


Credit : Bruce Springsteen

 The 2007 SBS Awards
“New Star Award” for 
“How to meet a perfect neighbor”.



MC : PSH, whom do you think of today?

PSH : My grandmother who goes to church to pray for me everyday.  Grandma once asked me: “When will you ever appear on TV?  If I don’t live long enough, I may die before I get to see you appear.”  Grandma, please stay healthy.  I’ve won!  Be happy with the Lord in the new year.  I’d like to share this happiness with everyone who likes me.  Thank you.



2009  SBS Awards
Special Production Actor Award for “Family Honor”



PSH : Thank you.  I’ve been feeling nervous, not sure if I’d win.  Receiving your love and standing here as a winner, I feel very honored.  I’m really very lucky.  I’d like to thank those who made it possible for me to stand here – “Family Honor” scriptwriter Jung Ji Woo and Director Park Young Soo, as well as all the cast and crew.  Thank you!



2010  MBC Drama Awards,
 Excellence Award, Actor for “Queen of Reverals.”



PSH : Thank you, everyone!  First, I’d like to thank our Director (of TV station) and the QOR Director who constantly gave me guidance on set and the scriptwriter who took such good care of me, as well as the entire crew of QOR.  Also, Jung Joon Ho, Ha Yoo Me [he uses respectful term for above 2], and Miss Chae Jung Ahn who are here.  And the one who let me shine, like a reflective plate, Kim Nam Joo [respectful term again], where are you?  Thank you!

Here I feel heart palpitations, agitated and moved.  I’ll repay viewers with all these emotions in the coming year.  Also, my parents, thank you!  And, like treasures to me, my fans – I share this joy with you.  Thank you!


2011 KBS DRAMA AWARDS

Top Excellence, Actor
Popularity Award
Best Couple (with Moon Chae Won)



PSH : I feel very honored to receive this award.  My grateful thanks to my seniors Lee Soon Jae and Kim Young Chul for their guidance.  Many thanks also to TPM production team.  A good drama is the fruit of the efforts of all actors and production staff – to whom I am most thankful.  This year I seem to be approaching my goal as an actor, and I will continue to pursue this goal.  Last but not least, many thanks to my fans for their love and support!

English translation credit : HAT/parsihoo4u.com, thank you!


Good luck, Park Si Hoo 
for The Best New Actor of The Year
" Tonight "

5 comments:

  1. And don't stop your dream & dream big, PSH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for the final result of Daejong. Will Si Hoo get the Award for Best New Actor? Will Si Hoo be there by himself?
    The song increases the expectation^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wilma, I always think if I were him I should go or not then calculate the pro & con.

      Pro : If I go my fans will be very happy & to confirm that I'm back in game. If I win I can recieve the award by myself and have an opportunity to say something before everyone on stage. It's might cause a lot of emotions in a good way.

      Con : If I go there but someone else get it. I'm totally waste my time because it doesn't make me look as a winner at the end & It will be too much attention from the host who can randomly say anything in front of camera that I can't avoid answering them. Later I have to walk out quietly with bare hands. And the worst of all This event sets in S.Korea that I already pronounced that I won't have any activity in Korea ( Not oversea ) until next year then I will give them a chance to attack me that I won't keep my words.

      I won't make any conclusion, Wilma. This's just my thought, absolutely I want to see him so bad but it's really up on him and we will support him whatever decision he will make!

      But PARK SI HOO WILL WIN THE AWARD ! That's my conclusion!^^

      Delete
    2. This is logical thinking. I don't know whether the winners are informed beforehand or not. I thought of his younger brother could receive the Award if necessary. Like he also did the apology. Acting to his words Park Si Hoo shouldn't appear anywhere in S. Korea this year. Nor Daejong, nor Blue Dragon, nor the End of the Year's Awards. I can understand, but what a waste to avoid anyone is going to attack him again. Deep inside I know there are people just waiting for any mishap.

      Delete
    3. That's interesting point! If he already knew before the annoucement on stage that means someone can read his message when they recieve the award for him. I think COM's director will be that person. I know someone out there're looking for any possible or impossible reason they can find to attack him but if it's from source that they can't confirm or having evidence to prove then we can say it's rumor or they just bad mouth about him and it will make them look foolish. But if it's from PSH's words that's another story, I'm sure he's aware of that.

      Delete