Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

ENISHI Interview : Part 3 : KBS Awards and Shooting atmosphere!

Link : http://gall.dcinside.com/psh

This issue is a special feature of the scene of the drama [My Golden Life] in Enishi! 


I am sorry to Mr. Sihoo 
who is trying to shoot the drama every day, 
but I kept trying to do the interview with him. 
Looking back on the acting excellence award, 
He was able to answer with his simple impression, 
the atmosphere of the shooting scene, 
and even the simple questions about drama. 


☆ KBS Best Actor Award, and the drama "My Golden Life" achieved 5 gold! 
Congratulations. How much fun did you share with other actors and the staff? 

PSH : Actually, I was happy to say [congratulations] to each other on the spot, 
but we didn't have anything like a celebration party because we're shooting every day. 
I also greeted Mr. Chiho-jin at the award ceremony [Congratulations], 
but there was no chance to face him at the shooting site afterwards 
and I could not say enough. Now, it is the feeling that everyone concentrated 
on the drama shooting rather than just to enjoy with the award. 


☆ Congratulations on the best couples with Shin Hye Sun as Seo Jian! 

PSH :: Thank you. We're not a couple yet, but we can't say that we aren't a couple.^^ 
The best couple is actually not a couple yet, but I think we have received 
the expectation of viewers even we're not the best couple, 
but the award that they want us to be a couple. . ^^
From now on, we want to be two people 
who can be considered as wonderful couple to the viewers. 


☆ Congratulation for 40% audience rating. Achieving 50% is not just a dream. 
I think the atmosphere of the shooting will be very relieved 
whenever the audience rating rises, 
how about sharing some part of the shooting scene? 

PSH :: The atmosphere of the scene is really the best. 
Even the shooting at night is really hard but the shooting still continues, 
The director, the actors and the staff are all working very hard
so they cheer each other and everyone is working hard without any complaints. 
I see the teamwork as a good field. 


☆ I think it is really great script. We have been turning around to the reverse 
so much that we miss the early days of the drama, 
and we are attracting the attention of viewers as they are developed like roller coasters. 
There is also a scene where Do Kyung, a successor of the conglomerate, 
has to work at the sports center. 
We know that Mr. Sihoo has actually experienced a part time job in the sports center 
in your early twenties. Did they know about your early experience? 

PSH :: Well ... I have not talked to you about that part, is it a coincidence? 
Did you previously refer to what I said on the broadcast about the part time job ... 
Anyway, it is my idea. Of course, I was able to play happily because of my early experience.


 There were gifts that you gave to Jian. One was as your sister, Jian, 
and another one you gave to her on her birthday. 
It is a very romantic scene, 
but what would you like to give to your precious woman if you are Mr. Sihoo ?

PSH :: It's a difficult question. I think I will present something practical. 
Anything you can use conveniently at any time ... 
For example a cell phone. Charger, Bluetooth earphone etc. 
Necklace is a commemoration, it's good!
 But I think it is better to be practical products because they are convenient ^^ 


☆ Finally, What would you like to ask fans who are looking forward to the drama. 

PSH ::  I am very pleased to hear that broadcasting has begun in Japan 
and cable TV has a rare high rating. By the time this issue of Enishi is released, 
Japanese broadcasts are heading for the climax of the first half, 
and I think Korean broadcasts will finally enter the climax. 
I will do my best to keep all my energy up until the end, so please support me.

****************************

No comments:

Post a Comment