Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Best wishes to our Birthday boy, Park Si Hoo on April 3, 2018

If I can read Park Si Hoo's mind correct, 
The most memorable thing for him in 2017 - 2018 
Must be KBS drama " My Golden Life "

Because of that reason, my birthday video for him in 2018
will dedicate to his work in this drama.

Okay! Let's celebrate his birthday together, everyone!

 To our dearest actor, Park Si Hoo!

April 3, 1978, 

You were brought into this world 

to be a blessing and inspiration 

to people around you… 

VIDEO



Our wishes for you on your birthday, 

whatever you ask may you receive, 

whatever you seek may you find, 

whatever you wish may it be fulfilled.



We love you, 박시후



Charactor : Choi Do Kyung 












******************

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR GOLDEN STAR PARK SI HOO! MAY HE CONTINUE TO SHINE LIKE GOLD IN THE DRAMAS TO COME. MORE POWER, CATMAN!
    Thank you, Nikki for all your effort for PSH nd his fans like me. I am not worthy. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! No, don't say that!^^ PSH always values his fans. I don't know what other actors think about their fans but with whatever we had gone through with him. He had learned the value of his fans more than anyone else. Your love, my love or other fans' toward him that drove him be where he is today. I'm just noisier than you but I never consider myself love him more than other fans just because I have a blog or get a chance to meet him. We treasure him & he treasures us, please remember that!^^

      Delete