Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Monday, January 15, 2018

News : Park Si Hoo demonstrated a brokenheart man and made viewers felt heartache

This is quite a long article.
I really have no time to edit the news, sorry.
Most of the article talking about what's going on in Ep. 38 as we saw.
with some comments from viewers after the drama

Here....

"During his illness, he still callled out Jian's name " 
"Park Si Hoo. I support you to tthe flowering route. " 


Actor Park Si Hoo has suffered a severe love affair in his 'My Golden Life', 
which made viewers feel heartache. 


In the drama 'My Golden Life' 38th episode of KBS2 weekend drama broadcast on the 14th, 
Dae Kyung (Park Sihoo) confirmed his true heart to Jian (Shin Hye Sun) who said 
she did not want to be connected with Hae Sung group . Since then, Jian's decisive 
refusal has finally come with his heart broken performance with the pain of disappointing. 

Especially in the last broadcast, he does not know if it is true or not, but he has a sense of 
desperation when he heard Jian who does not turn to his own efforts. 
"I'll give you one last chance. 
Jian was silent and shook her head. So he said, "Let's stop here, then." 
We can see the tearful look of that figure. made. 

Afterwards, Touyoung tried to get Jian to the front of Shea House and to run away
 in the midst of snowy night playground and forget the painful mind. However, 
as the sweat became more and more sweaty, investors refused investment, 
and Ji-hee's mind was turned down, and the words of Jian who refused himself 
became more difficult. Returning to the hostel, Taotyeong showed a difficulty 
in getting up with his knees relaxed, and he soon became ill with cold sores.

At that time, I glanced at the incredible figure of the city, and found a city 
that was suffering from a sickness. Jian who is surprised at the state of being unable
 to find consciousness in his own words went to the nursing of the province, 
and after a while he learned that the person who feeds his own medicine is not Jian, 
I do not listen to my words. " 

"I do not want to go there. I do not want to do it." He said to himself, 
"I can not afford you." She said, "I can not ... I love you." She said, "
You can not ... I am my dream, you are." 

However, when I learned that Jian was the one who nursed herself on that day all night, 
she told Jian, "What does it matter? Whether it is hot or not. I do not care
 if the heat is high or dead, if you do not care, "he threw calmly. "I told you," 
Why is my independence not just for you? "" I am not going home 
until I am self-reliant. It is not because of you, it is not because of you, now. "

Park Sihoo caught up with his emotions by expressing the figure of a man 
who is suffering from a broken heart through the broadcast and who is calling 
the name of Ji'an and confessing his affectionate heart. Then, with the obstruction
 of the presbytery chairperson, he awakened to his own situation that the investor 
had encountered a barrier, and went to the extreme Alba in the ice factory. 

Viewers who watched the broadcast say, "In the midst of a sickness, Ji'an hides 
in the scene of naming," "Gee, I get some sickness," "I feel sick," 
"Park Sihoo. I support the flowering route. " 

On the other hand, KBS2 weekend drama 'Golden My Life' 
is broadcast every Saturday and Sunday at 7:55 pm.

***************************

No comments:

Post a Comment