Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Sunday, January 28, 2018

MGL - Ep. 42 : Why did you like Jian?, Farewell Goodbye, and the Affair 25 years ago!

( ED : Other parts, I think you can guess or less interested!^^ )

Do Kyung & Hyuk

Do Kyung : Why you like Jian ?
Hyuk : Jian was my first love but I like Jisu now.
Do Kyung : I don't believe you!^^



Farewell good bye

Do Kyung said, " Do you know why I should not hold you? 
You can not smile in front of me. You laughed in front of Hyuk 
and smile in front of Yongguk. So you never do it around me, "

He continued, "Don't do it. I'm not foolish enough to let you do that," he said, 
and messed up Jian's hair before he left her by saying " Stay healthy". 










Choi Jae Sung & Noh Myung Hee
" The Affair 25 years ago "

Jae Sung :  "If Tae Su & his wife hadn't found Eun Seok that night, 
She would have been succumbed to the heavy rains all night," he said. 
"You believe that you are very dignified.
And said he knew she committed an affair when she lost Eun Seuk or Seo Jisu. 




Bonus





*********************

1 comment: