Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Monday, January 29, 2018

AGB Neilsen & TNmS Ranking for drama " My Golden Life " Episode # 42 on Sun, January 28

TV Ranking on Sunday, January 28, 2018


1. AGB Neilsen

Link : http://www.nielsenkorea.co.kr/

Nationwide :

No. 1 :: My Golden Life with 44.2% rating 


Metropolitan area (Seoul)

No. # 1 :: My Golden Life with 44.6% rating 


** About TNmS result, I have no idea what's going with the website. 
So I can't check their result anymore besides reading from the news.
So from now on, I will post the report from AGB Neilsen only, thank you!

Credit : Neilsen & TNMs, thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Why not?! With the confrontational scenes between/among the characters getting so heated up! And the bomb that Haesung Dad just dropped on the face of his wife! ����������
    Let's keep our fingers crossed that the ratings will surely go higher for MGL.

    ReplyDelete