Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Monday, December 4, 2017

News : 40% rating expect to exceed with Park Si Hoo ♥ Shin Hye Sun love story will be in the center


CP of  drama 'My Golden Life' was expected drama 
to exceed 40% of the dream audience rating of the dream. 


According to Nielsen Korea on December 4th, 
on 28th episode of KBS 2TV weekend drama 'My Golden Life' 
Written by Hyun Kyung , directed by Hyung Kyung Kim) 
Had recorded 38.8% of ratings. That was 3.1 percentage points higher than
 the 27th (35.7%) broadcast on the previous day. 
'My Golden Life' shows an upward trend with a 40% audience rating. 

The CP of "My Golden My Life" said on December 4th with News 1, 
"I would like to exceed 40% audience rating this week but I don't think it's possible. 
but I hope from now on everyone, please watch the drama carefully

In the 28th episode 'My Golden Life', 
Described the story as Choi Do Kyung (Park Si Hoo) would not engage 
after realizing his mind toward Seo Jian (Shin Hye-sun). 
It is predicted that the romance of Choi Do Kyung toward Jian, 
which has been progressing gradually, will start in the near future.
 If so, this isn't the interesting point of watching 
the second half of drama 'My Golden Life'? 

The CP said, "If the story is developed around 
Shin Hye-sun entered the Chaebol in the first half 
So the details of the characters will be solved in the latter half." 
And the love story of Park Si Hoo and Shin Hye Sun will be central.  

Credit : news1.kr, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment