Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Monday, December 4, 2017

News : "No...Marriage without love" ... Park Si Hoo's powerful reversal ending

From OSEN = Gangseojung reporter, thank you!


 Actor, Park Si Hoo acted so calmed in 'My Golden Life', 
but led explosive reversal ending with 'sincere confession'.



Park Si Hoo is playing the role of Choi Do Kyung, A 3rd generation chaebol
who is equipped with a loneliness and a roughness in KBS 2TV weekend drama 
'My GoldenLife' (Written by Soo Hyung Kyung, director Kim Hyung Suk). 
In the 28th episode broadcasted on Dec 3rd, DO Kyung was confronted 
with a shock of Lee (In-young) who was at home when he called off 
his marriage with Sora.

In the middle of the drama, Do Kyung rushed to the suggestion of a surprise
 "skate date" of Sora (Yoo In hyeong). However, Do Kyung felt awkward
when he tries to overtake the center as if he is skating on a skating rink and catches her
 in a straight position. On the way back,  Sora asked him in the car, "You'll put her 
in the second. Would you organize it? "Then she said
" You had a feeling of discomfort in your skin. "

Afterwards, Do Kyung went to his friend (Jim Kwon), and said Sora said to him, 
"I have a woman. I'm in love with a woman. She said, "Get rid of of her" 
I wondered what it was like, "he said. Moreover, when the description says,
 "You just heard .. the place was caught," I was surprised at his feelings.

Minjung (Seo Kyung-hwa) approached and said that Jian (Shin Hye Sun) 
left his bag. So Do Kyung once again went to Jian and said, "I was wrong." 
Jian also surprised by the unexpected words, 
He said to Jian "I was afraid as you were said. I was scared, 
"he said." If you can say that your brother is good at your mouth, I was cowardly 
because I could not stand it and it would collapse. " 
Then he said "I probably come back again." 
However, when Jian refused again, his eyes flashed.

After leaving Jian, the sad and heartbreaking mind, thinking of Ji'an. 
Do Kyung drove his car back home and met the moments of crisis 
with an illegal U-turn truck. And at the moment, 
Do Kyung reminded himself about Jian, who asked him what his dream was. 
For the first time he said, "A person told me that I would be suffer. 
A person who pitied me for the first time. Who made me change. 
And someone who I came to love. And before he continued his story...
He turned the steering wheel and avoided the crisis, 
he was breathing and listening to his head as if he had made another decision.

After returning home, Do Kyung was informed by Myeong-hee (Na Young-hee) 
and Jae-sung (Jeon-min) that they wanted an engagement. 
However, Do Kyung said, "I can not engaged to Sora. I won't get married. " 
I don't want to marry without love, " He conveyed with a calm attitude 
but resolute mind, causing his parents to be astonished. There is a lot of interest in
 the story about the future, as the scenery of Do Kyung is awakened 
and he had made his new decision.

Park Si Hoo was saddened by the situation that he could not reveal his mind 
through the broadcast on that day, but after he realized his own mind 
that he could not do it anymore, he made a stir with his gentle eyes
 and powerful facial expression. 

Credit : kangsj@osen.co.kr, thank you!
[Photo] KBS 2TV 'My Golden Life' screen capture

3 comments:

  1. Restrained but powerful a ting from Park Si Hoo! 👏👏👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonchu226 : that is my comment. PSH has has delivered excellently his emotions. What a great actor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he is! And in Ep, 28 even so obvious. No one can question anymore why it must be him and only him can deliver this role perfectly!^^

      Delete