Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Monday, November 27, 2017

News : Park Si Hoo’s tearful eyes with Shin Hye Sun’s emotional explosion at the angry ending

Posted by Herald POP = An Tae-hyun reporter, thank you!



 "I admit it! I was coward. "

Actor, Park Si Hoo was shocked by the explosion of Shin Hye Sun's rejection emotion, 
He's captivated our eyes with his eyes opened at the angry ending '. 

Park Si Hoo is playing the role of Choi Do Kyung who made viewers feel tired for him
as Jian (Shin Hye Sun) kept pushing him away but he's still looking after her again 
in the worry of his own embarrassment. 



In the drama, after hearing that Jian would not be interviewed by Jung Suk Kwon, 
he went to a carpenter's office in Gyeonggi to meet Jian with frustration. 
He said to Jian, "Why are you doing this? I'm rather angry! I know, you get angry. " 
However, Jian said, "Why do you care?" And he shocked by this incident, 
"Yes, I knew" with saying that he could not approach Jian anymore.

However, after he learned that Jian's paintings won the first prize in the company contest 
He was confronted with a conflict between his desire to go or not to go to see Jian.
 In the end, Do Kyung stopped his secretary who was going to go and said, 
"I will go. Do you think I'm crazy? It is not such a thing, 
Along with the words ; " worry, responsibility, moral ... consideration "
He tried to hide his feelimg with the fake excuses 

However, when he arrived in front of the share House, he stood outside in the corner 
and waited for Jian to come. He said that he came to present the prize money to Jian 
who appeared suddenly, but Jian continued to look calm. 
When Jian asked, "Why do you keep coming?",  
He said " He was so upset when he came to see her a few days ago. 
But he's still worried about her! " 

Then he said, "I'm afraid what I have done and you were scared that day? 
" I was coward, " he said," I am so sorry for that day. " 

However, Jian still treats him coldly, and he's continue saying, 
"You are not your own self now!" 
And "I told the person who worried about you'd be dead that you're saved," 
He confessed Jian that he did tell her father about her whereabout.

However, Jian, who realized that he's the person who delivered the news to her father.
So she poured out her anger toward him, and Do Kyung was shocked 
by the sudden change of Jian. Finally, Jian said, "Do not show up again!
 I do not want to see your face again. "And Do Kyung looked at Jian 
with a devastated tearful face in a tangible Jian that he could not even think of. 

Above all, Park Si Hoo stimulated our mind with anxiety and irritability 
because he did not know why she had changed like that. 
Even though Jian doesn't care about him
But he's still restless because he's worried about her. 
Then he ran to Jian again, and show his smiled on screen with his emotional acting. 
Moreover, in the ending scene, he watched Jian poured out her anger toward him, 
while his eyes were blushing, he made viewers can see his concern mind. 

Viewers who viewed the broadcast commented..

" Actor, Park Si Hoo was so charming, So I got it now 
why the production team told us it must be Park Si Hoo. "

" I think I  have a serious illness and my condition is severe because of Park Si Hoo. "

"I do not think there is any actor who can save this role 
to be as charming as Park Si Hoo. I admired his sadness emotions! ",

" I was hoping to see more of Park Si Hoo like today again! " 

On the other hand, KBS weekend drama 'My Golden Life' 
broadcast every Saturday and Sunday at 7:55 pm. 

Credit : popnews@heraldcorp.com, thank you! 

1 comment:

  1. Gonchu226 : Yes, only PSH can deliver such a bundle of emotions with his eyes in a moment like this.
    I really look forward to more heated scenes between Do Kyung and Ji An until one of them gives up to answer the call of love.

    ReplyDelete