Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, November 3, 2017

MGL - New actress joined in as a role of " Kim So Jin "

I can not wait to be... Appearing as Kim So Jin


Her picture from her instagram



She said... 

황금빛 내인생’에서 활약을 기대할께!!
I'm looking forward to play in 'My Golden Life' !!

------------------------

Lim Ji Hyun joins KBS2 'My Golden Life' / Photo courtesy of J-Wide Company

Actor Lim Ji Hyun joins the KBS2 weekend drama 'My Golden Life'.

Lim Ji-hyun will play a role of Kim So-jin and she is put in the middle of 19th episode 
in "My Golden Life" that will be broadcasted on Nov 4. Kim Jae-jin is going to 
add tension to the drama as a person who does whatever it takes to do whatever it is.

In the meantime, Lim Ji-hyun captivated the viewers with her stable acting performance 
through the drama 'Twenty Years Old', 'She Was Beautiful', 'Woman Turning Carrier', 
' It is anticipated that Lim Ji-hyun will look through this drama.

KBS2 'My Golden Life' is broadcast every Saturday and Sunday at 7:55 pm.

Credit : Choi Jung-min intern reporter mmmn@tenasia.co.kr, thank you!

********************

Better picture of her in her previous post on Instagram



******************

No comments:

Post a Comment