Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Sunday, October 22, 2017

News : Park Sihoo vs Shin Hye Sun confrontation ... "Spark of the Flame"

The news is very long, no time to edit the translation for you.
But this part I bring you here is the best part of the article!^^

Because they commented about Park Si Hooo & Shin Hye Sun's performance!

(Park Si Hoo)...
Above all, on this day's broadcast, Jian made a confession of the truth, 
and the cool-hearted Park Si Hoo and Shin Hye-seon had made the audience fully
 immersed in their acting performance. Park Si Hoo has increased his breathing power 
with a realistic voice and a cool eyesight. Whenever he spoke a word to Shin Hye Sun, 
he gradually became angry, expressing Choi's emotions with confusion, 
astonishment, and eyes that crosses anger and compassion. 

(Shin Hye Sun) .... 
Shin Hye Sun also revealed her pain of her parents Seo Tae-soo
 (Chun Ho-jin) and Yang Mi-jung (Kim Hye-ok), whom had suffered a storm 
and could not be forgiven by any excuse. It helped viewers to immerse 
with detailed acting skills such as eye shaking with trembling eyes and changing eyes 
from moment to moment. Especially when Shin Hyun Sun (Seo Ji An) talked about 
the whole reason of her mother's heart who"swapping her own daughter" 
and her own heartbeat during the day, 
and her tearful tears with laughed at his own sadness. 

**************************

Reposted from Herald POP, thank you!


Broadcast screen capture

[Herald reporter Lee Hye-lang] 'My life in gold' Park Sihoo - Shin Hye-sun unfolds 
a stormy confrontation without a rush. In the situation where Shin Hyesun's shock 
testifying of his tears, "Swapping His Wife" was revealed to the surface of the water, 
the two men who were taut in confrontation with the truth confession of the parents of 
the Hae Sung group gave the audience a hearty sense of tension. 
The way of expression was different, but I was saddened by the miserable minds of 
two people toward their parents. 

This tension raised the immersion of 'my life in gold' and captivated viewers 
with a cheerless development. According to Nielsen Korea, the ratings of the
 'Golden My Life' on 15th was 29.7% nationwide and 29.5%
 in the Seoul metropolitan area, and 15 times from the first broadcast. 

In the 15th KBS 2TV 'My Golden Life' (drama Su Hyung Kyung / Director Kim Hyong Suk 
/ Production Studio Dragon) broadcast on the 21st, it is tense about the confession of 
truth about the secret of the birth of Seo Ji An (Shin Hye Sun) - Seo Ji Soo 
Choi Dae-kyung (Park Si-hoo), who confronts each other, raised the tension 
by drawing the figure in the book. 

Above all, Jian who is pervasive, and the calmness of Do Kyung, which pushed 
the anger and poured out his anger, sharply confronted him and gave him 
an inseparable immersion. In the end, both of them expressed 
the heart of a child who thinks about 
their parents as acting and stimulated the viewer's sadness.

I was angry with Jian that he was not a member of the HaeSung group. 
"Does that make sense? What ?! Do you mean to change your daughter? 
Can you do it sane? "You guys are sane, are not you sane?" "I have something wrong 
with my parents," said Jian. But there is only humiliation. My mother and father 
did not catch me, but my parents would be less angry if I told them first. 
I'll tell you first and forgive you. " 

After the 'bust' of the 'swapping of his family' was pushed once, Daedong stayed away
 from Jian. He warned him not to be invisible to Ji-an, a non-visible group of 
Na Seong-hee (Na Young-hee) - Choi Jae-sung (Jeon Min-min). But when she saw
 her sleeping in her bed crouched and crying, she became more disturbed 
and confused by the danger of her psychological state being felt. 

After completing the 40th anniversary of the maritime apparel, Daegyeong was surprised 
at the proposal to ask for an opportunity to speak out, but at the gallery meeting,
 I realized that the congestion was opened to President Roh (Kim Byungki) 
and Myung Hee's aides. In the meantime, the wobbling gaze and the complex eye of
 the line at the crossroads of choice reveal his reality and heart 
that can not be misunderstood.

Especially, I do not feel like I'm going to give up my feelings. I feel like I'm feeling sorry
 for you. You belong to your parents too. But I can not forgive your parents even 
if you confess first! I dare to play with my whole house, do not you want me to be shamed?
 I should take more than just a coat! "I think it's a crime that your parents did," 
Jian said, "I will try my hardest, and I will be a little buffered to my mom and dad. 
Mom - why dad made that choice. Because of me. If I explained it in advance, 
I would not be able to tread a little less. " 

Another crisis came to Taegyeong-Ji'an, who thought he had passed a crisis like this.
 Jian told the index that the wedding ceremony of Dae-pa Ji-tae (Lee Tae-seong) 
was going on a week later. In the midst of a frustrating situation, Dae Kyung 
and Yoon Ha-jung (white paper) mistakenly made a mistake in the 40th anniversary 
of the maritime apparel event. 

In the meantime, to the end of the broadcast, "Did you ask your brother not to know
 the wedding? Good. Instead, there is a condition that says "I have a condition," 
and what is the proposal of the province? What is the relationship between the
 Taedong-Jian relationship?

Above all, on this day's broadcast, Jian made a confession of the truth, 
and the cool-hearted Park Si Hoo and Shin Hye-seon had made the audience fully
 immersed in their acting performance. Park Si Hoo has increased his breathing power 
with a realistic voice and a cool eyesight. Whenever he spoke a word to Shin Hye Sun, 
he gradually became angry, expressing Choi's emotions with confusion, 
astonishment, and eyes that crosses anger and compassion. 

Shin Hye Sun also revealed her pain of her parents Seo Tae-soo
 (Chun Ho-jin) and Yang Mi-jung (Kim Hye-ok), whom had suffered a storm 
and could not be forgiven by any excuse. It helped viewers to immerse 
with detailed acting skills such as eye shaking with trembling eyes and changing eyes 
from moment to moment. Especially when Shin Hyun Sun (Seo Ji An) talked about 
the whole reason of her mother's heart who"swapping her own daughter" 
and her own heartbeat during the day, 
and her tearful tears with laughed at his own sadness. 

Meanwhile, the 'Golden My Life' is a family drama, which is a generation unlike
 any other generation, who created a golden life experience when the life of 
a cheeky person is lifted by three unemployed women who want to get out of 
the dirt pool. It will be broadcast on KBS 2TV every weekend at 7:55 pm. 

Credit : popnews@heraldcorp.com , thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment