Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Nielsen ranking : My Golden Life ranked # 1 for Nationwide on Saturday, September 2

🎉  🎉   YES!  🎉  🎉  

This result came from Neilsen ranking website!

Neilsen is a Ranking Comprehensive organization in Korea


They did 2 ranking each day for TV drama (Not cable or any kind of medias)


And the result as I show you here

1. Terrestrial Daily - TOP 20 LIST FOR TV PROGRAMS By NATIONWIDE
(I show you only Top Ten)

" My golden Life ranked No. # 1 : Rating 19.7 % with 317.0 million viewers "


👯  👯  👯  👯  👯 

2. Terrestrial Daily - TOP 20 LIST FOR TV PROGRAMS BY METROPOLITAN AREA

" My golden Life ranked No. # 3 : Rating 19.5 % with 194.7 million viewers "


Let's keep it up tonight, Korean fans!

I wish they have collect oversea fans too then it will be a skyrocket!^^

Credit : www.nielsenkorea.co.kr, thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic ! Congratulations to PSH and all cast and crew of My Golden Life !
    I watched Ep 1 last night and though I didn't understand a word of what was said,I enjoyed watching it. The plot is interesting !
    Thank you for sharing Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I think PSH really bring a lot of colorful performance in this 1st episode, Every time he showed up, so much fun to watch him. So smooth!!! Hahaha! Make me realize how much I really miss him and his acting! So superb & extranordinary actor he is!

      Delete
  2. I've been following this all way through and I'm so glad and happy for this result! He deserves it! Finally we have him back on tv in a long food drama! Hope he resumes films too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *I meant a long good drama by the way! and yes I'm sure he will too! :)

    ReplyDelete