Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

News : Shin Hye Sun got a role in 'My Golden Life' due to 'Uee's " gone to 'Man Hole'

The News mentioned about Uee who got this role offer first but declined to play
and went to act in another KBS drama "Man Hole " 
that strggling with low rating right now!

To be honest, I prefer Shin Hye Sun more than Uee,
She can act & act very well too!
So glad it's Shin Hye Sun!^^

Link : http://news20.busan.com/

Digital media head reporter multi@busan.com, thank you!


In  ' My Golden Life' actress, Shin Hye Sun plays the role of the original Jian.

KBS 2TV new weekend drama "My Golden Life" telling us the possibility of 
a big hit drama over the audience rating of 20% just in the first 4 episodes 
were broadcasted. It's a story about a woman who greets the opportunity of rising
 to golden spoon but falls into hell and try to find a happiness in it. 
It is a drama that followed after 'My father is strange' 

And we just realized that It was Uee who was the first actress was picked 
to act with Park Sihoo. Uee said, "She's being proposed and under consideration." 
But Uee chose to act in another KBS2  drama 'Manhole' instead of
 'My Golden Life' and is currently struggling due to poor ratings. 
If you only pay attention to audience ratings, 
you wouldn't be kicked yourself out of 'gold' and fall into a 'manhole'.  

On the other hand, Shin Hye Sun, who starred in the heroine of 
'My Golden Life' asa replacement of Uee, is marching in every dramas she starred in. 
In the TVN 'Secret Forest' following the KBS 2TV
 'My Five children', which attracted the weekend anime theater 
with her youthful and sunny charm, 

In 'My Golden Life', Shin Hye Sun plays a 'life delay' like a fish that needs water. 
The viewers said it was impossible to imagine Seo Jian with anyone else than Shin Hye Sun, 
To saying that to any actress that was the "great accomplish for every actor."

'My Golden Life' is a collaboration by Hyun Suk Kim, who directed 'O You My Venus' 
and 'Hyun Jae Kyung' who wrote 'Brilliant Legacy', 'Inspection Princess',
 'My Daughter Seo Young' It is a work that the writer coincided. 

********************

No comments:

Post a Comment