Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

MGL Rating article : KBS new drama 'My Golden Life' in the fourth episodes got audience rating as 30%

This news article gave us more details about how they conducted the rating.
What target groups they monitored and the result on last weekend Sat-Sun, September 9-10



The KBS new drama 'My Life Golden' has skyrocketed to 30% audience rating 
and is showing signs of a great hit.

'My Golden Life', which is the sequel to 'My father is strange', started broadcasting
 on Saturday, Sep 2. It showed success feeling with 20% audience rating from the beginning. 

 According to TNMS (about 9,000 people residing in 3200 households) across the nation 
on September11, the nationwide ratings of 'My Golden Life' ranked 1st in overall ratings 
and 1st in weekly drama ratings, accounted for 30% 29.6 percent), 
and the best 1 minute audience rating was 32.5 percent (21.5 minutes). 

In particular, 'My Golden Life' on this day was popular among all age groups, 
from teenagers to 60s and over, ranking first in the ratings rankings. 

 'My Golden Life' supported by 40's years old female viewers has gained in great power.  
The 40-year-old female audience rating rose from 16.3 % on Saturday to 26.6 % on Sunday, 
showing a steep increase to 10.3 percent. 

Credit : segye.com, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment