Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Announcement : Buyeo for..." My Golden Life " will begin on 2017.08.01

Nothing else make Park Si Hoo's fans happier than 
His comeback on KBS drama...

 " My Golden Life "


The shooting has been going on right now!

With my experience from running the blog for 5 years 

There will be updated news, pictures and much more about the drama.

It means it will be tons of stuff to be updated!

As oversea fans who can't go to his events to support him easily as I wish I could

And to make sure I won't exhaust myself too much!^^

So...I think it's a good time for me to focus on...

My new favorite guy!

 " Choi Do Kyung


and 

his drama 

" My Golden Life "

Any news about his event, I still update you 

But what's going on in Japan or anywhere else 
that won't directly relate to the drama
 I'm sure you don't need me!^^

Okay! 

Let support Park Si Hoo and his new drama " My Golden Life "!

We wish the drama will be a big success!

Breaking rating records

😍  And make our beloved actor happy ever after! 😍

Thank you, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment