Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

VDO : The Princess' Man OST : " I'll wait " sung on Mnet TV show in May 2017

I just ran into this blog
At Naver website mentioned about 

"The Princess' Man OST "

기다릴게
I'll wait 


  하동균, 이정
Sung by Hadong Kyun and Lee Jung




He or She talked about the drama's OSTs and the singers


Before he/she went to talk about the TV show on TVN 
If I won't get it wrong this show called 
" I Can See Your Voice  or  Your voice is showing"
(Translated by Google)

The show is about...
 Invite ordinary people who aren't professional singers
 or never sing in public before come on stage 
and pick the song to sing for the audiences

Their description about the show...

노래 배워 본적 없는 천재! 실력자 반도체 엔지니어 ′기다릴게′
A genius who has never learned to sing! Semi conductor Engineer**
** (The guy's profession who sang in the show)

너목보에서만 만나 볼 수 있는 무대!
노래를 한번 배워본 적 없는 미스터리 싱어 전태호의 어마무시한 무대!
On stage you can meet only in the woodblock!
Mystery singer who never learned to sing



기다릴게 - 하동균, 이정
I'll wait - Hadong Kyun, Lee Jung

매주 목요일 밤 9시 40분 너의 목소리가 보여4 Mnet/tvN
Every Thursday night at 9:40 pm on  Mnet / tvN

" All I can tell you :  I got goosebumps and watery eyes, 
My mind couldn't stop thinking about the drama and Park Si Hoo "

TPM's OST : I'll wait!


Credit : Mnet, thank you!

This show was published recently in May 4, 2017!

Yes, I have a felling that everything started open up for Park Si Hoo.

Just watch that spontaneous reaction from the audiences is priceless!

And Bravo to this gentleman who sang the song so beautifully!


So Sad but So Beautiful!

I know I will cry again if I rewatch it!

Why not if it's a happy cry!^^

Credit : Mnet Official, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment