Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Jeju Event : Thank you message from Park Si Hoo to fans

This message posted by Mentorjapan at Weibo

We have a rough translation with Google for you


English translation by Google
(It won't be 100% accurate )



Hello everyone *

 I'm Park Si Hoo. 

China fans had come to Jeju Island, as well as Japan,  and South Korea's fans. 
I would like to express my sincere gratitude to you. In order to repay you all the time
 for your support and love, here, I suddenly prepared that I want to write this letter to you. 
"I do not know if I can write what I want to say, but also very shy, and excited. 
Think of you every time I write to this feeling should be this feeling is more and 
more intense my eyes often clear I smile, for you to welcome me, support my shadow,
 no matter where I do what kind of work in a short period of time, I have been the identity
 of the actor looked at the road ran over a long time, Whenever I am tired, when I have to confront the difficulties or feel lonely sometime but every time because the support
 I was given by you, made me can have stood here till today, You give me encouragement
 and comfort. Today we share stories, laugh together, breathe together ... for me is 
a very precious well well-being of the time. Hope it also becomes a special for all of you
 every time we meet, And be healthy to all.

Always love you!
November 27, 2016 
Park Si Hoo
At Jeju Island Park Si Hoo


Chinese version


Korean version


Credit : Mentorjapan@weibo.com, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment