Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, February 19, 2016

Local Hero : 3 OST : Being Si Yoon on the tightrope in the good old days ...? Part # 3 : Still - It

Still - it 



's the distance from the jigoseo
The happy inde I alone show 

boulevard lights even me laugh would like 
why am i the only dark or alone in dark 

sulchwihae Beetle versus months can not answer saying 
that the why leave me alone  

, I think I have still 
hope if just a dream, like one unprecedented  
infinitely heojeonhae still 
by my side always be just like eotneunde  

stagger staggered cold night air 
on my own walk disheveled like this 
I can not be forgotten from my mind 
anyway no longer be able to withstand 

'm so distressed confused 
precarious Motion is counterintuitive did you 
film it reaches another alley 
keeps me breathing clogged're just relax're sigh 

reminds continue deepening nostalgia like 
shabby months that when you lost the day 
that light is also the day did not base a half  
where my heart and head are eopne eopne eopne 

I think I have still 
if just a dream, like one unprecedented'd  
infinitely heojeonhae still 
It seemed always just be my next eotneunde  

stagger staggered cold night air 
on my own walk a disheveled mind 
in order not to be forgotten from my mind 
anyway no longer be able to withstand 

far away you were on that day on his way, leaving 
lit me throw that separate it outside me, 
everything is gone jyeotneunde my heart diver geopgi only to 
myself Inge too hate 

I think I have still 
hope if like one unprecedented just a dream  
endlessly heojeonhae still 
always be just like eotneunde next to me  

stagger staggered cold night air 
or alone walk disheveled like 
in order not to be forgotten in my head 
anyway no longer be able to withstand
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<Still> it is one of the retro hip-hop sound
The medium tempo song with sad lyrics blend Saguaro.
There is disgrace in this combination of sweet voice!
This is listen, listen, you listen again -

(Source: Twitter Mad Town )

This is called the <still> is
7 as the main vocalist of the group artificial Mad Town
Drama OST for the first time the work
It's called <hero of the neighborhood>!
The glory ... ★



More fun and interesting way to see the true drama!
To sing with good ~
<Hero of the neighborhood> OST 3-piece set with a good cross
This led to the present. Room, four number!

Life hyperlocal neighborhood cheopbojeon
<Hero of the neighborhood >
Every Sat / Sun 23:00 OCN this broadcast


Credit : OCN, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment