Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, May 29, 2015

LBMA : Fans's expression

Park Si Hoo's fan showed their expression about LBMA Award in different way.
I just brought some of them that look interesting.

Start with our Mie Park at Weibo, thank you!

[好棒][好爱哦] My TOP HALLYU STAR^^
~@朴施厚 Thank you so much for your long awaited & historical speech today! 
Your fans will work hard with all their hearts to support & stand by you always!^^~
Fighting!!메이박 사랑해^^~






Uploaded by小许爱围脖, thank you!

@朴施厚,I'm drunken today, I burst in tears for you. For me! You are the best today.
It's the happiest day today! I'm not a crazy fan, however, I'm a forever one!




This fan with her collages




On computer screen






~ How about yourself ? ~

Credit : weibo.com, thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I've got no crazy comment but a quiet wish he will continue to do well in his acting career for as long as he wants to. 🙏🏻😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know for sure that Park Si Hoo will live his life meaningfully to honor all the love that he is receiving and consequently, good things will happen to him, I’m confident about that so I’ll be there to celebrate every step forward in his life and career.

    First I’ll put in frame the picture with him on stage, soon^^.

    ReplyDelete