Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Monday, March 2, 2015

Let's show our love to Park Si Hoo for his Birthday : April 3, 2015

Greeting, all Park Si Hoo's fans!

Park Si Hoo's birthday is coming ( April 3, 2015 )



And we have some project that we would like to invite all of you to join in!^^

As we did before for Chirstmas and we will do it again 
but this time we have to make it a little bit different!^^



We would like to ask each of you sending us a photo that relate to Park Si Hoo.

You can pick one of this project to do...

1. Park Si Hoo items that you collected at home.

Sample : His calendar ( photo, magazine, a mug...etc. )



2. Picture of Park Si Hoo or from your mobile phone with the scenery around your place. 
It can be anywhere, on the street , home, mall, park...anywhere 
you would like to take photo with his image.

Sample : PSH in front of Iris at the Arcadia arboretum in California



3. Take a picture of his drama or movie on your computer screen or TV that you're watching. 

Sample : I got this from Chinese fan who posted it at Weibo^^



4. Use your own imagination & take a photo the way you want to do 
or using his photo that you like & create it the way you want.

Samples : Can be romantic, funny, silly...Just have fun, okay!





* After you're done *

Please send it to us via our email parksihoointhai@gmail.com

or post it on Facebook at the comment box of this post and we will collect them.

~ About your wishes ~
It must be short enough to put them inside your picture. 
You can do it by yourself or we will do it for you. 

Most of us depend on " English " to communicate with each other
To avoid any mistake again!

" Please write your wishes, name, city, and country cleary in English! "

Don't stress out, none of us is professional!

We just do it for fun & show our love to Park Si Hoo for his birthday



After we collect your pictures, Lookmoo will create a Music Video and post it in ...
our blog, Sihoorang, Weibo, and link them to Twitter, Facebook for all of you to see.

But due to Lookmoo has an oversea trip coming at the end of March
so we need to have all pictures early enough for her to have time to work 
and finish it before her trip start.

So...

Our deadline for you to send pictures is....

 Midnight of March 10, 2015 

( Your local time, we are flexible about it, don't worry!^^ )

Thank you in advance for your participation!^^

Let's make another memory for our beloved actor, everyone!


5 comments:

  1. Nice to take up this birthday project again Nikki and team. I'm not sure yet whether or not I'm able to participate. It depends on many things on hand, but has nothing to do with fading love for Si Hoo. Anyway, lots of fun in creating your birthday wishes for Si Hoo everyone!

    Thanks in advance for all your hard work in making this come true and pass forward to Si Hoo, Nikki and team!^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Wilma, As I said " Do not stress out , just have some fun! " That's why I tried to help Lookmoo, CSI, and Nut from doing all the work to create pictures & MV. And I think it will be more interesting when each fan tries to make their own!^^ With you if you have no time to create the new one, just give me your wise wish for PSH that all I need from you! I can't say the way you say so " that's all I need!^^ " For the picture I may use many good pictures that you took before but I will ask your permission first before I use it ( through email^^) Thanks, Wilma!

      Delete
    2. Dear Nikki, I remember vaguely I sent you a couple of what two years ago? However, March 10 is about 12 days ahead. I will try to create something new first before I will only sent you the words.I could work day and night behind PC, but that is not so wise though.

      Delete
    3. I will look forward to see your work, Wilma! But don't work too hard as you always tell me, love you!^^

      Delete
    4. I wish I could work as hard as I would like to, Nikki. But I guess I would never sleep again. 555

      Delete