Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Monday, November 24, 2014

Chinese fan in Jeju : 2014/11/24 : Finally I met Park Si Hoo!^^

This story was told by Chinese fans who waiting for Park Si Hoo at the hotel lobby 
more than 12 hours and finally she had met him for the first time!

PSH on the way to Jeju island!


Translated by google, thank you!

She said last night she was too tired! Did not sleep for several nights a
PSH's brother came back after about 3 am, which is the Jeju time around 5:10 
when I finally saw Sihoo's real life person for the first time.

Wu Hoo at hotel lobby



The kind of language used to describe how I was feeling it? Have no idea! ! Really,
 I would like to share with you the first time and happiness, but unfortunately too lacking 
words. So to see the Sihoo then I get a taxi, to live in the hotel this time, 
I almost can not speak, my mind has been
 thinking about will I see Sihoo?



Sihoo to my first image : Tall! Thin! Ah, really is a handsome man! ! ! Also, stay up all night
 filming He seemed very tired. Also very shy, wearing a sweater, carries a backpack looks 
very young, like a college student!

At the hotel



Oh I'm so happy, finally I had met, live up to all the way, he tired of it, 
and you have worked hard. Today there will be more surprises. Bless you.

Poster about Jeju event



We see him very tired, so there is noone go forward around him, but walked all the way
 following his footsteps, to send him off at the elevator! The whole process is very short, 
only about one minute! For this reason we waited almost 12 hours.

ENISHI magazine


We have not stepped forward to shake hands and take pictures so that Sihoo can rest!
 Let the first time to participate in activities I am particularly moved!

Credit : parksihoobar.com, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment