Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, October 31, 2014

Our Beloved Buyeo Son ....Our New Banner!

Finally after spent time picking photos one by one, I had finished our new blog's banner 
that took me more than 4 hours in 2 days! Sorry, too slow^^ I love Buyeo very much 
that why I named this blog " Park Si Hoo...A Son of Buyeo " Park Si Hoo's always humble & 
never hide his identity as a man from a small town called " Buyeo " I believe for him 
when he comes back home, that's all he wants to be : 

Just Park Pyung Ho...A Son of Buyeo or Park Si Hoo...An actor from Buyeo!




This banner will show you the story fo a man we love. 
So everytime you visit our blog and have some times to spare 
Please take a look at our banner and enjoy our story pictures of....

Our beloved Son of Buyeo, thank you!^^


4 comments:

  1. I love the new banner, it is beautiful, i love every single picture, that's the true him!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fabiola, I love it too. I just picked one picture at the time and try to balance the scene of Buyeo , his family, himself even his pets! And you can feel the beauty of this man through each picture with or without him in there!^^

      Delete
  2. Photos from PSH's life! I like it v. much! Beautiful photos...like a story. Each photo has a story... moments wits PSH. Thank you, Nikki!

    ReplyDelete