Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Vote for Photo of the Week - April 2, 2014

Tomorrow Park Si Hoo is having his special day, but today we're going to vote first for a new photo of the week.^^
His overwhelming success in China delivered him a new nickname: Prince of Smiles. So today's theme is "Our Prince of Smiles". You can leave your votes until midnight Korea Standard Time.^^


#1 Let's toast!^^


#2 Like it?


#3 Well done!^^
 


#4 Back home!^^


#5 Gorgeous man^^


Let's vote everyone!^^


Credit photos: ParkSiHoo4USihoorang ~ thank you!

6 comments:

  1. It's past midnight and voting is closed. Winner is #5 Gorgeous man^^

    Can you change the photos Nikki? Thank you!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. To everyone. As I am much more busy, I can't continue with Photo of the Week. So this has been the last time I put up the voting series for you. Thank you for your understanding.^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry, Wilma! As this week it's a really hectic week for me until I keep thinking right now is Wednesday ( Because it's still Wednesday in USA ) that's why I miss my vote. But if I could my vote will go to # 5 too! Thank again, Wilma for keeping track with the time better than me.

    ReplyDelete