Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Vote for Photo of the Week - March 26, 2014

Hello all.^^ Si Hoo ssi is having his next activity in China for "Scent" and we are going to have a new round of voting for photo of the week. Our theme is "Interaction with fans". You can leave your votes until midnight Korea Standard Time.^^


#1 Always polite^^




#2 Photo time^^




#3 I am ready^^





#4 Happily signing^^




 #5 Bouquets of love^^



Let's vote!^^


Credit photos: Sihoorang, thank you!

6 comments:

  1. # 2 : Photo time, please! I like the little image of him from his fan's camera! I wish I can be that's close to take a shot of him one day and have to pray I won't faint!^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for voting Nikki.^^

      When that time knocks on your door I guess you'll feel like dreaming. Afterwards wondering "Did I really see him in front of me"? It will pass by in a flash. 555

      Delete
  2. Votez nr 2 !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intermediate ranking:

    #1 Always polite^^ = 0
    #2 Photo time^^ = 2
    #3 I am ready^^ = 0
    #4 Happily signing^^ = 0
    #5 Bouquets of love = 0

    ReplyDelete
  4. The voting is closed now. Winner is #2 Photo time^^.

    Nikki, can you change the photos when you have a spare moment? Thank you.^^

    ReplyDelete