Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Vote for Photo of the Week

Hi, everyone! This post is one of my regular post at my Thai blog every Wednesday and I think it will be fun to see if all of you would like to play too. The rule is so simple just one photo / one vote. then I will collect them until midnight .( in Korea time )

Today we will start with the concept " Park Si Hoo's sky ". I believe you saw his latest picture from Jami & Dami's Twitter that he took a photo of " 777 Tower " in L.A with the dark grey cloud in the sky. That picture reminded me of his previous photos we had seen before then I decide to pick 5 of them to be the candidate for this week.  After we have the winner, I will use it to replace his photo at the left hand side of our blog under the words " Jewel of S.Korea ", thank you!


Let's get start!


1. Back to Nature ^^



2.  Meet you at Han River



3. So natural.. everything^^



4. At Night with Seung Yoo



5.  Take a walk with Sihoosang



Let's vote!

credit : twitter.com, thank you!

7 comments:

  1. Let's be the first to leave my vote for this week.^^
    I go for number 3 - So natural....everything^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vote 5. Take a walk with Sihoo sang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very hard to chose. I like all - the man, the sky, the nature, nuances, so beautiful. But finally my vote goes to nr.3 So natural...everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vote 4. At Night with Seung Yoo ^_____^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi All! Thank you for voting!^^

    Summery so far :

    1. Back = 0
    2. Meet at Han = 1
    3. So natural = 2
    4. At night = 1
    5. Take a walk = 1

    Thank you! And Vote still go on until midnight ( Korea time )

    ReplyDelete
  6. This week, the winner is # 3 : So natural… ^^ Thank you!

    ReplyDelete