Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

MGL - Shooting : Yubi & Do Kyung at DK factory, Papa Choi & Ji Tae at cemetery

First, No Park Si Hoo picture in here, sorry!

But it's the remaining shot for Ep. 51 & 52 that we haven't seen yet.

1. Yubi & Do Kyung at DK factory

ED : She mentioned she saw PSH also but only Yubi she posted.
Must be a request from the production team!^^

Posted by lovely_sunnymom, thank you!

황금빛내인생 유비서님 ㅋㅋ 목공예 하다 연예인 봤다. 
최도경사장도 봤는데 사진을 담주에 올려달라 하시네 네네 약속할게요~~ 
#황금빛내인생 #유비 #유비서님 #최도경 #연예인 #잘생김 #목공예 #딸 #사진 #찰칵

My golden life , Ubisu ㅋ I saw a celebrity at wood shop. 
I also saw Choi Do Kyung, and he wants me to upload his photo to you. 
And keep my promise. ~ 
# Golden My life # Ubi # Ubisu # # Choi Tae Kyung # Celebrity 
# Handsome # Woodwork # Daughter # Photo 





2.  Papa Choi & Ji Tae at Bongdam Funeral Service

Yes, whose funeral?

Posted by shu_yany, thank you!

#특종#속보 #봉담장례문화원 에서 #황금빛내인생 #촬영중 🎥🎬 
그렇다면.. #누가죽나? #스포일러 #스포주의
# Scoop # Breaking news # Bongdam Funeral Service # My Golden life # Shooting. 
So ... # Who is dead? # Spoiler # Spoiler Attention


#전노민 #이태성 배우봄.. 우왕 #연예인 이다
전노민아저씨 싸인받음ㅋㅋㅋ 티비뚦고 나온줄 부끄러워서 차안에서 
#도촬 만 하고ㅋㅋ.. 
신기해서 얼굴색이 방금먹은 #아오리라멘 국물색깔이 됐다곸ㅋㅋ.. 
#빅뱅 #승리 #승리라멘 #먹방 #먹스타그램 #맛스타그램 #배불리 
#숙주사리 #필수 #수원 #인계 #일상 #daily

# Jeon-min # Lee Tae-sung Actor .. Wow # Celebrity
I was so embarrassed that I came out of the TV. 
He was only sneaked in the car .. he was just wandering in the car .. 

~ ED : Must be Lee Tae Sung as he subcribed ~


************

No comments:

Post a Comment