Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, March 3, 2018

MGL - Ep. 49 : New CEO, I have something to say but later, Family found out Tae Su has cancer

Choi Do Kyunhg became Haesung CEO

Choi Do Kyung ran for the CEO of Haesung Group and said, 
"There was a rumor that I ran away from house 
because I refused to go to European branch. 
However, I am usually interested in making a manufacturing enterprise out of
 the consumer goods center business and giving myself an opportunity to try it. " 


His friends asked, "What happened? How did you get that information?" 
And Do Kyung said, "Jian's father sent it to me" 


Do Kyung met Jian

Choi said, "Why did you help me when I could be farther away from you?" 
Jian answered, "We were at the end of our love anyway" 

Do Kyung said to Jian at the end ...
"I tried to meet your father and in person to thank him.

And I have something to say to you. 
I want to do it right now but I will contact you soon 
because the company is a mess right now " 



Finland

Tae So against relationship between Jian and Do Kyung

 "Meet someone at your eye level"

"I did not say it last time," said Tae - su, "I have a suspicious act. 
He said, "It 's not his parents, it's a man you love, 
and if he's not comfortable here, you will not leave too well. 

Taesu : It is a foolish thing to give up what you want to do for someone just for love"
" I think he is a good man but you should look for someone at the same level of your eyes, 


Cancer...Finally everyone know!

Ji-tae and Ji-ho also learned of his illness. 
Taesu said, "Do not tell Jian. If she knows I'm sick, she will not go to study abroad. "
 However, Jiho informed Jian that their father was at the end of the stomach cancer.


*************

No comments:

Post a Comment