Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, March 2, 2018

(Gif version) MGL - Ep. 49 Preview

Let's watch slowly with this gif version


Original pictures from http://m.blog.naver.com/Gold Fa thank you!



Choi Do Kyung has become the CEO?




I think Chairman Noh Yang Ho is not able to be involved 
in these meetings any further.


Are you saying that you’re going 
to take this chance to eat me? 
(meaning that DK is taking over and pushing Chairman Noh out completely)


Doesn’t this mean that he’s pretty much returned to Haesung?


It’s because of your father that I’ve become the Chairman.



It’s because of your father that I’ve become the Chairman.


Congratulations


I have something to say to you.


Helsinki, Finland. I would like to buy one ticket.


In one week? Why are you telling me to go so quickly?


It’s dad’s wish.



Dad suddenly said that he’s going to go far away?


 I feel sorry to you.


******************

No comments:

Post a Comment