Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Sunday, January 7, 2018

MGL - Ep. 36 : Flower Date & Where is Do Kyung?

Flower Date

Do Kyung gave Jian a flower and said "This is for you." 
Jian looked at the flower and said, "It has been a long time."











Noh Myung Hee met Jian at the cafe

Noh Young Hee  : "Where is  Do Kyung? If you lie to me, I will not let you go. " 

However, Jian said, "I came out without apologizing properly and I always caught my heart." 

Noh Young Hee said, "It's terrible that day. How long have you been since? 
I'm going to say it again, go back to Haesung "

Jian said, "I am not with Choi Do Kyung. I do not understand why he left the house. 
So please do not raise your voice to me and settle with your son. I am who I am now, 
Especially in the future, there is no thought to go back to Haesung. 
I do not like it anymore. " 





********************

No comments:

Post a Comment