Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

[ENGLISH + RAW] MGL - Ep. 35 Preview

Part 35 :: My Golden Life :: Saturday, January 6
The broadcast date and time: January 6, 2018 (Saturday) 07:55 pm

Text Preview by baduy@soompiforum, thank you!

After Ji An's unexpected confession, JA and and DK grow a little bit closer.

DG borrows a day's living expenses from JA 
and takes serious steps to start his own business.

Hyeok is closely observing JA and DG when they are together, 
and Yonguk pointedly asks him whether what's between 
that pair is friendship or affection.

Tae Su puts his affairs in order in preparation for his death.

Ji Su hears from Nam Gu that Hyeok is living in the shared house, 
and her instinct tells her that Ji An is there too.


Chairman Noh is confident that there is a woman with Do Kyung
 where he has been moving with and he is rushing to find the two.


ENGLISH




Translation from the VDO

JA: Omona!
DK: Give me just $10.
JA: What did you say?

JA: What are you going to do now? What you’re thinking to do now, let’s hear it.
DK: I can’t use anything that I earned from Haesung, 
and I can’t even reveal that I’m Haesung Group’s Choi Do Kyung. 
It’s a real dilemma.

JS: Share house? Does Manager Sunwoo live in a sharehouse?
JS thought: They have been living together?
JS: I wanted to ask for a favor, which is why I asked to see you.
JA: What favor?

DK: Sharehouse is nice.
DK: Let’s date.

Chairman Noh: He’s more rash than I had thought, 
and he’s more determined than I imagined. Find that girl immediately.


RAW



Bonus pictures













Credit KBS drama, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment