Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, December 23, 2017

[RAW] MGL - Ep. 34 Preview

RAW VIDEO
(Will update later if I find better version^^) 



Text conversation from the VDO

JS: Oppa!
JS: Where would a person like Oppa earn money? 
If you have to earn some immediately, there are only part time jobs.



Man: Choi-sshi!
DK: I’m coming! I’m coming!
DK: It’s really hard to earn money.





MJ: What is all this?
TS: I just bought some things that I needed.
MJ: You seem to be in a good mood.

Hyuk: Do you want to go see a movie with me?
JS: A movie?
JS: This is a place I had always wanted to come.

JA: What is this? Why is this like this?
DK: Happy birthday, Seo Ji An.







Text Preview

Part 34 :: My Golden Life :: Sunday, December 24
Broadcast date and time: Sunday, December 24, 2017 07:55

Tae-soo is confident that he has cancer and starts to clean up the surrounding area ... 
Do Kyung works part-time at the gym during the day and delivery service at night. 

Hyuk suggests Jisu to see the movie together, accepts the quotes too easily, 
and the two went to the movie theater spend a good time together...


On Christmas Day, Do Kyung prepares dinner and special gifts only for Jian...






****************************

No comments:

Post a Comment