Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, December 29, 2017

News : My Golden Life has the Highest audience rating 40.2% of the year 2017

The program with the highest ratings this year was revealed as " My Golden Life "

The ratings agency TNMS (about 9,000 people living in 3200 households nationwide) 
announced the '2017 TV program ratings'  (From January 1 ~ December 27, 2017).


The program, which had the highest ratings this year, showed 40.2% of nationwide 
ratings in 30th episode is " My Golden Life " that broadcast on December 10. 
The only program that has a 40% rating over the course of the year is 
the 30th episode of "My Golden Life".

In the total number of TNMS unified viewers (TTA),
 the 30th episode of "My Golden Life" showed a great number of 12.7 million viewers 
through the rebroadcasting of VOD and KBS drama channel as well as this broadcast 
and showed its status as " A  National Drama. "

" My Golden Life" has proved that it is the most popular program of this year, 
By exceeding the nationwide 35% of the audience rating on 35th episode. 

There are a total of 58 programs (more than 30%) for the year 
with a viewership rating over 30% this year, 
including KBS2 drama My Golden Life (23), 
KBS1 (KBS1), KBS2 , And KBS2 "laurel suits shrine" (No. 9).

Credit : sports.khan.co.kr, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment