Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, December 29, 2017

News : Fans criticized why Chun Ho jin is a candidate for KBS Daesang 2017

This news talked about " Daesang Award"

Let's read what they said...


My Golden Life' fans are raising questions about 
why Choi Ho-jin was nominated for the 2017 KBS drama. 

[Photo = KBS 2TV 'Golden My Life' broadcast capture]

'My Golden Life' fans are raising questions about why Choi Ho-jin was nominated 
for the 2017 KBS drama. [Photo = KBS 2TV 'My Golden Life' broadcast capture]

'My Golden Life' has become one of the most popular drama of this year, 
among fans, '2017 KBS drama candidate for actor Chun Ho jin is a controversial.

Currently, 'My Golden Life' has become the highest rating film in 2017. 
The average audience rating is 40.2% and the average 30% is in the second half 
(provided by Nielsen). It is virtually impossible for any work that can break 
the record of my golden life, which is about to be the end of this year

Of course, there is a high possibility for winning good awards in KBS drama 2017. 
But among 'My Golden Life' fans, there has been controversy over 
the selection of candidates from the organizers.

Recently for KBS acting candidates
Only Park Si Hoo and Shin Hye Sun from "My Golden Life" should be named. 
This is what fans claimed.

Park Si Hoo who returned to broadcasting after suffering a nasty case 
and Shin Hye Sun, who is still classified as a new actress, 
are less likely to get on the target candidate. 
Then why did they put Chun Ho Jin, 
a middle-class actor from 'My Golden Life' as a candidate? 
It is said that this can be seen as not to give the award to ' My golden life'.

The reason for this claim among fans is that Yuri who showed outstanding acting 
in the weekend drama "My father is strange" is a target candidate 
and they have to exclude any potential candidates who is in "My Golden Life".

We can not confirm the exact fact. However, it is a great disappointment that
 the middle-aged actor, Chun Ho-jin shouldn't be a representative of
 'My Golden Life' for KBS acting candidate 

In recent years, the award ceremony for the terrestrial 
looked for three parts of the performances ;
 the selection of candidates from audience ratings, popularity, and acting.

For this reason, it is not right to take away the opportunities from the leading actors 
who attract popular dramas. Broadcasters need to think about this fact one more time. 

Credit : www.sportsq.co.kr, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment