Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Updated English translation : VDO message from Park Si Hoo....Hoo factory opened their official blog at Naver.com

Want to update you 
A translation of Park Si Hoo's words from Baidu, thank you!

From Park Si Hoo...

" Hello everyone! This is Park Si Hoo.
Hoo factory has opened NAVER POST today, 
and later we will show you more different images, 
please give us a lot of attention.

I am seriously shooting "My Golden Life" right now.
Please give me more love and care, 
It will be aired on September 2, 
See you at NAVER POST! "

Link to follow Hoo factory blog at NAVER

Message from Hoo factory :

안녕하세요. 후팩토리 입니다.
오랜만에 뵙죠?? ^^
후팩토리 네이버 공식포스트가 오픈을 했습니다. ^^
앞으로 후팩토리 관련 소식, 박시후 배우에 관한 소식 등.
후팩토리 공식 포스트를 통해서 팬여러분들과 좀 더 많은 소통을 나누고자 합니다. ^^
후팩토리 공식 포스트 많은 팔로우와 피드백, 참여 부탁드립니다.
그리고 9월 2일

English translation :

Good morning. This is Hoo factory.
Haven't seen you for a long time? ^^
Hoo factory was opened at Naver official blog. ^^
It will be more future news from Hoo factory, news about actor, Park Si Hoo.
We hope to have more communication with his fans 
through Factory Official Post. ^^

Hope it will have many followers and feedback for posts at factory official site, 
please join us.



And KBS 'My Golden Life' which is broadcasted first at 7:55 pm on September 2, 
please hear a lot more from us.
We will meet you again ^ ^ 

VIDEO


Credit : Hoo factory, thank you!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much, dear Park Si Hoo! I saw you in another movie, you were also very good at it. In My Golden Life, you are worshiped, and many actors like it - but I have not seen the end.
    If the end of the series is not going to be Happy, if the rich boy leaves the poor girl then I'll hang myself!

    Big hugs and sweet kisses from far: Hungary, Budapest

    ReplyDelete